Effective Date: September 7, 2015
Política de Privacidad en Español
Thank you for visiting the website of Prosabund, LLC (“Prosabund”, sometimes referred to as “we” and “our”). This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use this website (“Website”), our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you only by posting an announcement on our Website. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this policy periodically for updates.
Information We May Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card numbers or any other identifier allowing you to be contacted (“Personal Information”); and
- That is about you or your device but does not individually identify you, such as usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you if and when you provide it to us, including through our registration, “Newsletter,” “Contact Me,” subscription and e-mail services on the Website; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website through automatic data collection technologies.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and unique identifier for your device.
The information we may collect automatically is intended to be statistical data and may include Personal Information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests in the future if appropriate; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings or signals. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals. It is our view that a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We may adopt a standard once one is created.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or your devices that you provide to us:
- To present the Website and its content to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website;
- To publish our own marketing and promotional materials;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you, via your e-mail address, about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not sign up for our subscription services. If you have already received e-mails through our subscription services, and you wish to discontinue the services, you may send us an e-mail at [email@example.com] stating your request.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support the Website and our services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To publish our own marketing and promotional materials;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety and that of others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, if applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please send an email to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we implement reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website, or thereafter. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer or mobile device. Be sure to sign-off when finished using a shared computer or mobile device and use other reasonable measures to secure your sensitive information.
Links to Other Websites
We may provide (and permit other parties to provide) links to other websites or resources. Because you acknowledge and agree that we have no control of such websites and resources, we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Website or resource.
Contact Information and Refusal to Consent
If you do not consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, please do not provide us with Personal Information. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at the above e-mail address or telephone number.
My Dog Piglet Wants to Know If You Want to Receive Valuable Tips, Strategies and Insights for Calculating Your Financial Freedom?